Cardinal Mone VS Trinity Catholic Live Today High School Football Lions team two faces are important. And there will be many fights between the two groups. Don’t you want to see the fight between these two teams directly?
Here are some additional details about the game:
- Date: Friday, December 8, 2023
- Time: 10:00 AM EST
- Location: Spec Martin Stadium, DeLand, Florida
- Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online or at the stadium
The Trinity Catholic (Ocala, FL) varsity football team has a neutral playoff game vs. Cardinal Mooney (Sarasota, FL) on Friday, December 8 @ 10 am.
Cardinal Mooney vs. Trinity Catholic Football Preview:
The stage is set for a thrilling matchup between the Cardinal Mooney Cougars and the Trinity Catholic Celtics in the Class 1S State Championship game. Both teams have battled their way through the playoffs and are eager to claim the coveted state title.
Cardinal Mooney Cougars:
The Cougars enter the game with an impressive 10-2 record. They boast a high-powered offense led by quarterback Michael Valentino and running back Carson Beach. Valentino has thrown for 1,843 yards and 23 touchdowns, while Beach has rushed for 1,549 yards and 20 touchdowns. The Cougars’ defense is also solid, allowing only 17 points per game.
Trinity Catholic Celtics:
The Celtics come into the game with a 6-7 record, but their record is deceiving. They have played a very tough schedule and have faced some of the best teams in the state. Led by quarterback Preston Wright and running back Amani Armstrong, the Celtics offense is capable of putting up points in a hurry. Wright has thrown for 1,883 yards and 19 touchdowns, while Armstrong has rushed for 1,247 yards and 18 touchdowns. The Celtics’ defense is led by linebacker Zach Johnson and defensive back Jeremiah Rhem.
- Cardinal Mooney offense vs. Trinity Catholic defense: The Cougars’ potent offense will face a stiff test against the Celtics’ talented defense. It will be interesting to see how Valentino and Beach are able to move the ball against the Celtics’ front seven.
- Trinity Catholic offense vs. Cardinal Mooney defense: The Celtics’ offense will also face a tough challenge against the Cougars’ defense. It will be interesting to see how Wright and Armstrong are able to exploit the Cougars’ weaknesses on defense.
This game is a toss-up. Both teams are evenly matched and have a chance to win. However, I believe that the Cougars’ experience and offensive firepower will give them the edge. I predict a close game, with the Cougars winning by a score of 28-24.